How often have you seen a little heart display on the screen if you double on an Instagram post? You can be one of those liberals with their likes, while others limit themselves to a few articles.
How to find your liked posts on Instagram?
In either case, Instagram saves your likes and lets you go back to them when you want. Perhaps you previously liked a post and want to return and make an insightful comment. Before you read this guide, see how to get back into your Instagram account and how to get an inactive Instagram username.
Perhaps you wish to withdraw a few old likes that you no longer agree with. It’s a simple procedure, and we’ll walk you through it.
How to Use the Insta iPhone App to See Your Own Liked Posts?
If you have an iPhone, you can quickly access previously liked content by pressing. Also, read how to get a lot of Instagram followers and how to get a disabled Instagram account back. Have you ever enjoyed a post but didn’t have time to read the long caption underneath it? No worries, just follow these instructions to go back there:
• On your iPhone, open the Instagram app.
• Your profile image is in the bottom right of the screen; tap it.
• Now, tap the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen.
• Go to Account> Settings.
• Select Posts You’ve Liked from the drop-down menu.
You could go to the person’s profile and scroll and scroll until you find the post in question, then read the caption; however, this is quicker.
Remember that Instagram only saves your last 300 liked posts. For some, a few days of liked posts might suffice. It could be considerably longer for others.
How to Use the Insta Android App to See Your Own Liked Posts?
There are various reasons why you might wish to revisit posts you’ve previously enjoyed. It could provide useful information like vital notifications and scheduling. We suggest you see how to fit photos on Instagram.
You might need to go back to read all of the incoming comments because they give valuable engagement. But whatever the case may be, here’s how you may see the posts you’ve liked in the past if you’re an Android user:
• On your Android device, open the Instagram app.
• Click on the triple horizontal lines in your profile’s upper right-hand corner.
• Go to Account> Settings.
• The Posts You’ve Liked option can be found near the bottom of the page.
A list of past favorite posts will appear. Note that you can only have admission to 300 previous liked posts, so you’re out of luck if you’re looking for something older.
Is it possible to see my previous liked posts on a computer?
Using a computer to access Instagram has its advantages. You won’t be able to submit photos, videos, or stories, but you will be able to see what your friends are up to. Also, click on How to find your violations on Instagram.
There are, however, some limitations. You could like Instagram posts for the web, but you can’t see what you’ve liked previously. The feature isn’t available if you’re using Instagram on your browser.
Coupled with watching 300 liked posts within the app, Instagram has imposed another restriction on its users. In addition, if you’re asking if you can access past comments, the answer is no.
How to See Someone Else’s Previously Liked Instagram Posts on an iPhone
It’s natural to be curious about just what our friends are up about and what they enjoy. You might like to check to see if your best buddy enjoys the same things you do. Unfortunately, you can no longer track other people’s Instagram likes.
This function was available until Instagram chose to delete it in 2019, citing the need to preserve users’ privacy. As parents of teenagers who wished to keep track of their children’s activities, others were less enthusiastic about the shift.
So, do folks who wish to see other people’s previously liked postings have any options? Some people use third-party tracker apps, although these aren’t always reliable or accurate.
There is an alternative, but it has limitations and is time-consuming. Let’s imagine you want to know if someone you follow enjoyed a particular post. If you have an iPhone, you can accomplish the following:
• Tap the screen and go to the profile of the person you wish to view their likes for.
• On their profile, go to the following section.
• Choose any count they adhere to.
• Browse through the postings, and if the user who likes you wish to view has liked one, their name will appear beneath it.
As previously stated, this is time-intensive and only works if you’re looking for something different. Someone may have liked all of the postings of anyone they follow, yet they may have only liked one.
How to See Someone Else’s Previously Liked Instagram Posts on Android
On both iOS and Android, the Insta mobile app works simultaneously. Checking someone else’s previous liked posts is thus as inefficient for Android users as it is for iPhone users.
If you’re using an Android phone and want to look up a person’s Instagram likes, follow these steps:
• Start Instagram and look for the profile you wish to look into.
• Then touch on the Following part and choose a person from the list to follow.
• Choose posts from that Account’s feed that you think they’d enjoy.
• When they have, their names appear just beneath the post.
“Liked by John Smith and 10,000 other users,” for example. And it will appear beneath each post you view that they have previously liked.
On a PC, how to see someone else’s previously liked Instagram posts.
On Instagram, you can see what other people enjoy in the same ways you do on a smartphone app. A good list of all previously liked content is still unavailable.
You may, however, look at specific postings to see if they’ve liked them. If you just want to see if someone you are following has liked the same post as you, their username will be directly under the post.
If more than one person liked the same post as you, you’d have to look through the “likes” list to see whether their name appears. However, if you want to see what other people have liked before, follow these steps:
• Go to Instagram.com and go to the profile page of the person who likes you would like to see.
• To get a list of their following profiles, go to the following page.
• Choose a username and then look through the posts to see whether their name appears in any of them.
• It may be inefficient, yet it can produce results in specific circumstances.
• Staying Up With the Likes on Instagram
Whenever it comes to checking previously liked Instagram posts, there are considerable constraints. You get outo see the last 300 liked posts on your profile, and that’s it. Furthermore, this feature is not accessible via the internet.
Related post can help you:
- get back into your Instagram and reset your password
- get a disabled Instagram account back
- find an Instagram link
- find out who owns an Instagram account
The situation is much more confusing regarding other people’s liked posts. You no longer have access to all of their likes, and they don’t have access to yours. Check to see whether they’ve liked specific posts & pay more attention to what they’re interested in this way. Do you frequently revisit the posts you’ve previously enjoyed? Please share your thoughts in the section below.